Thursday, January 22, 2009

Read Through the Bible in a Year

This year I have committed to read through the Bible in a year. I got off to a good start on January 1st, but now that it's January 22nd, I am playing catch up. I've almost gotten through Genesis, which is where I should be, as of yesterday. The best tools I've found to help me in this endeavor are the ESV reading plans...which are offered at ESV.org. Once you get into the website you can click on Reading Plans, which gives you tons of options of reading plans, plus it will email you the chapters you are supposed to read each day!! (This is what I use). You can also get a podcast delivered to your iTunes every day or just print out a listing to follow each day. How cool that technology can help bring us closer to our Lord!? 

No comments:

Post a Comment