Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas in Myrtle Beach

This Christmas, Jordan and I have gone to Myrtle Beach. We are with his dad and brother, as a sort of Christmas get away since being at home without his mom would be very difficult. We just got here yesterday afternoon and - can you believe it - it is almost 70 degrees here and breezy! I hope it's going to be a really good week for us, though I am nervous. Pray that we'll have a relaxing time and that they will just be able to get through their first Christmas without their mom. Also, pray for me because I will greatly miss my family! We'll be with them on the 26th for a day, and then it's off to Radiate08 in DC - the best conference that Campus Crusade puts on all year, in my opinion. Have a great week - I'm sure I'll get around to posting more pictures about stuff that's been going on lately this week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment